Public Utilities Corporation (PUC)
2016 - in progress
Description for La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing La Gogue dam and the construction of a new water treatment plant for the water supply scheme.
- La Gogue earthfill dam, raised of 6 m (final dam H = 41m, L_crest = 200 m)
- Upgrading works for the drainage system, grouting screen, saddle grouting, etc.
- New side spillway (L = 14 m, Q = 119 m3/s) with stepped chute (L = 150 m, w = 5 m) and stilling basin
- Upgrade of intake tower, rehabilitated and raised of 6 m
- New Water Treatment Plant (capacity of 4400 m3/day) serving the water supply scheme for 13'000 people
- Design review and upgrade
- Tender documents for Dam Raising (FIDIC Red Book) and Water Treatment (FIDIC Yellow Book)
- Assistance during bidding process
- Construction supervision as FIDIC Engineer and Employer’s Representative
- Supervision during commissioning
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.