Public Utilities Corporation (PUC)
2016 - in progress
Description for La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing La Gogue dam and the construction of a new water treatment plant for the water supply scheme.
- La Gogue earthfill dam, raised of 6 m (final dam H = 41m, L_crest = 200 m)
- Upgrading works for the drainage system, grouting screen, saddle grouting, etc.
- New side spillway (L = 14 m, Q = 119 m3/s) with stepped chute (L = 150 m, w = 5 m) and stilling basin
- Upgrade of intake tower, rehabilitated and raised of 6 m
- New Water Treatment Plant (capacity of 4400 m3/day) serving the water supply scheme for 13'000 people
- Design review and upgrade
- Tender documents for Dam Raising (FIDIC Red Book) and Water Treatment (FIDIC Yellow Book)
- Assistance during bidding process
- Construction supervision as FIDIC Engineer and Employer’s Representative
- Supervision during commissioning
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...