IMPREPAR S.p.A. (Impregilo Group)
2013 - 2015
Description for Montedoglio (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to a large flood occurred in 2010. Studio Pietrangeli has been appointed to carry out the assessment of the current conditions and the design of the refurbishment works to restore the complete functionality of the structures damaged during the events of year 2010.
- Reservoir (Total storage 168 Mm3)
- Main Dam (Earthfill type, H = 64.30 m, Crest length 566 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 2.7 Mm3)
- Secondary Dam (Earthfill type, H = 8.6 m, Crest length 288 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 40,000 m3)
- Intake (Rectangular type (WxH) 4.2x6.0 mxm)
- Spillway (design discharge Q = 909 m3/s, side spillway ungated L = 112 m + n° 2 gates L = 24 m)
- Bottom outlet (design discharge Q = 339 m3/s, L = 423 m, D = 6 m)
- Assessment of the damages occurred after the flood event (spillway, dam embankment)
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Survey, site and laboratory investigations
- Feasibility and final design of the rehabilitation works for the damaged structures
- Supervision of construction of the rehabilitation works
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...