Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...