Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)