Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...