Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high RCC dam has proved to be one of...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...