Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam (H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³)
- Spillway on dam crest (Q = 230 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet (Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m)
- Preliminarry design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...