Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam (H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³)
- Spillway on dam crest (Q = 230 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet (Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m)
- Preliminarry design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...