Busalla - Italy
PHASE 1: Acquedotto Nicolay S.p.A. - Genoa PHASE 2-3: Mediterranea delle Acque S.p.A.
1965-1986 / 1991-2002 / 2005-2008
Description for Busalletta (Italy)
Dam built to provide a
reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
The concrete gravity dam is a special structure on deformable foundations.
- Gravity dam (H = 50 m, L = 222 m, V = 155'000 m³)
- Spillway on dam crest (Q = 230 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet (Q = 50 m³/s, L = 211 m, D = 2.4 m)
- Preliminarry design
- Final design
- Supervision of construction (with full technical responsibility)
- Consultancy during trial impounding and operation
- Preliminary and Final design of the outlet works
- Supervision of Construction
- Preliminary design for reservoir augmentation
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...