Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
This majestic project, born of the vision and imagination of Giorgio...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...