Abuja - Nigeria
Sarin Iniziative Industriali S.p.A.
1995 - 2002
Description for Bwari (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping station, storage and surge tank.
- Pumping Station (No. 6 pumps, Q = 310 l/s, H = 95 m)
- Main Pipeline (D = 600 mm, L = 13.8 km, No. 50 wash out and air relief valves, No. 5 control cabins)
- Distribution Pipelines (D = 150-300 mm, L = 8.3 km, No. 50 user points)
- Storage Tank (V = 12'500 m³, H = 7 m)
- No. 1 Telecontrol System
- No. 50 Distribution Fountains
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...