Water Energy Systems s.r.l.
2012 - 2013
Description for Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2.8 Mm³)
- Rockfill dam (V = 1.7 Mm³, F.S.L. = 1'042 m a.s.l.)
- Steel penstock (L = 2'400 m, D = 3.0 - 3.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (H = 280 m, D = 3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (No. 2 reversible Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 900 m, D = 4.2 m)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Simbrizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...