Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam (BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³)
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam (BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³)
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir (H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m)
- Rio Mannu concrete weir (H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m)
- Intake tunnel (L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s)
- Spillway (Q = 681 m³/s)
- Auxiliary spillway (Q = 157 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...