Siliqua - Italy
Cixerri Land Reclamation Authority
1972 - 1983
Description for Casteddu (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
- Medau Zirimilis Bituminous Faced Rockfill main dam (BFRd, H = 60 m, L_crest = 500 m, V = 1.4 Mm³)
- Carru Segau Bituminous Faced Rockfill secondary dam (BFRd, H = 16 m, L_crest = 1'220 m, V = 0.4 Mm³)
- Rio Sa Schina de Sa Stoia concrete weir (H = 11 m, L_crest = 55 m)
- Rio Mannu concrete weir (H = 6.2 m, L_crest = 19 m)
- Intake tunnel (L = 1'381 m, D = 2.7 m, Q = 24 m³/s)
- Spillway (Q = 681 m³/s)
- Auxiliary spillway (Q = 157 m³/s)
- Bottom outlet
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high RCC dam has proved to be one of...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...