Dankali depression - Eritrea
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
1997 - 2000
Description for Dankel (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for the utilization of the Red Sea water.
- External port (Red Sea)
- Internal port for commercial and industrial use
- Canal A -navigable (L = 30 km, W = 15-50 m, d = 9 m)
- Sariga Dam –rockfill (L_crest = 1.5 km, H = 18 m)
- Canal B – navigable (L = 23 km, W = 30-60 m, d = 9 m)
- Mendah Dam – concrete (L_crest = 300 m, H = 22 m)
- Hydro-Power plant (IP = 500 MW, E = 1'000 GWh, No 2 Francis turbines)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6 km, D = 10 m)
- Transmission line - 132 kV (L = 480 km)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³