Dankali depression - Eritrea
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
1997 - 2000
Description for Dankel (Eritrea)
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for the utilization of the Red Sea water.
- External port (Red Sea)
- Internal port for commercial and industrial use
- Canal A -navigable (L = 30 km, W = 15-50 m, d = 9 m)
- Sariga Dam –rockfill (L_crest = 1.5 km, H = 18 m)
- Canal B – navigable (L = 23 km, W = 30-60 m, d = 9 m)
- Mendah Dam – concrete (L_crest = 300 m, H = 22 m)
- Hydro-Power plant (IP = 500 MW, E = 1'000 GWh, No 2 Francis turbines)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6 km, D = 10 m)
- Transmission line - 132 kV (L = 480 km)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high RCC dam has proved to be one of...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
The main components of the project are: the Kamanyola Electrical Substation,...