Brazzaville - Congo
Ministry of Public Works – Congo (in collaboration with Salini Costruttori S.p.A.)
1976 - 1977
Description for Djoue (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
- Existing plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 8 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 14 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 25 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 72 m³/s)
- Upgrading works
- Raising of the weir
- New surge tank
- Enlargement of existing power house
- Upgraded plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 18 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 30 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 27.5 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 150 m³/s)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...