Brazzaville - Congo
Ministry of Public Works – Congo (in collaboration with Salini Costruttori S.p.A.)
1976 - 1977
Description for Djoue (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
- Existing plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 8 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 14 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 25 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 72 m³/s)
- Upgrading works
- Raising of the weir
- New surge tank
- Enlargement of existing power house
- Upgraded plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 18 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 30 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 27.5 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 150 m³/s)
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...