Brazzaville - Congo
Ministry of Public Works – Congo (in collaboration with Salini Costruttori S.p.A.)
1976 - 1977
Description for Djoue (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
- Existing plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 8 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 14 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 25 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 72 m³/s)
- Upgrading works
- Raising of the weir
- New surge tank
- Enlargement of existing power house
- Upgraded plant characteristics
- Reservoir (V = 18 Mm³)
- Installed capacity (IP = 30 MW)
- Max gross head (H = 27.5 m)
- Max turbine discharge (Q = 150 m³/s)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...