Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir (V = 350 Mm³)
- River Diversion (Q = 2'500 m³/s)
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam (H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³)
- Spillway (N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s)
- No. 2 Outlet (Q = 540 m³/s)
- No. 2 Intake (Q = 285 m³/s)
- Outdoor Power House (No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW)
- No. 2 Transformers (Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA)
This majestic project, born of the vision and imagination of Giorgio...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...