Kalivac - Albania
ENEL POWER S.p.A.
2000 - 2001
Description for Kalivac (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
- Reservoir (V = 350 Mm³)
- River Diversion (Q = 2'500 m³/s)
- Steel sheet pile cellular cofferdam
- Concrete Gravity Dam (H = 80 m, L = 375 m, V = 540'000 m³)
- Spillway (N° 15 gates 5.5x12.5 m, Ski-jump type, Q = 4'500 m³/s)
- No. 2 Outlet (Q = 540 m³/s)
- No. 2 Intake (Q = 285 m³/s)
- Outdoor Power House (No. 2 Kaplan turbines + No. 1 Francis turbine, IP = 107.4 MW)
- No. 2 Transformers (Rated voltage = 150 / 10 kV, Rated power = 63 MVA)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)