Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high RCC dam has proved to be one of...