Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...