S. Michele sul Liscia - Italy
S.A.F.I.E. – Beneficiary: U.S. NAVY
1994 - 1996
Description for Liscia (Italy)
U.S NAVY housing residential complex
- Housing (No. 140 Houses, 2 – 4 bedrooms)
- Multi-function buildings (No. 3, A = 2'170 m²)
- Elementary School (A = 4'000 m²)
- Roads (L = 3 Km)
- Landscaping (communal gardens and playgrounds)
- Sport centers (No. 1 swimming pool, No. 2 sports area)
- Drains & sewage (No. 1 treatment plant, L = 2.8 km)
- Water supply (No. 2 pumping stations, V_reservoir = 850 m³)
- Electrical system (P = 750 KW)
- Firefighting, heating, telephone systems
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.