S. Michele sul Liscia - Italy
S.A.F.I.E. – Beneficiary: U.S. NAVY
1994 - 1996
Description for Liscia (Italy)
U.S NAVY housing residential complex
- Housing (No. 140 Houses, 2 – 4 bedrooms)
- Multi-function buildings (No. 3, A = 2'170 m²)
- Elementary School (A = 4'000 m²)
- Roads (L = 3 Km)
- Landscaping (communal gardens and playgrounds)
- Sport centers (No. 1 swimming pool, No. 2 sports area)
- Drains & sewage (No. 1 treatment plant, L = 2.8 km)
- Water supply (No. 2 pumping stations, V_reservoir = 850 m³)
- Electrical system (P = 750 KW)
- Firefighting, heating, telephone systems
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...