Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...