Lilongwe - Malawi
Ministry of Water Development and Irrigation
2013 - 2016
Description for Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated structures for supply of water to Lilongwe and the surrounding areas.
- RCC Dam (H = 25 m, L = 960 m, V = 150'000 m³)
- Spillway (L = 170 m, Q = 1.800 - 3.500 m³/s)
- Water supply intake ( H x W = 1.4 x 1.4 m)
- Irrigation intake (H x W = 0.8 x 0.8 m)
- Pipeline (L = 80 km, D = 500 – 1'100 mm)
- Irrigation Scheme (A = 1,000 Ha)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...