Lusaka - Zambia
Lusaka Urban District Council – Republic of Zambia
1989 - 1992
Description for Lusaka (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of Lusaka, Emergency health works in the area of Matero, in the industrial area and in the township.
- Rehabilitation of wells along Mumbwa Road (Submerged pumps No. 8, D ≤ 350 mm, H ≤ 100 m, Q ≤ 400 m³/h)
- Drilling of No.4 new wells along Mumbwa Road
- Rehabilitation of pumping plant along Lumumba Road (pumping stations No. 2, emergency diesel generators No. 2)
- Pipeline A - Mumbwa Road from the 5 wells along the Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 600 mm, L = 0.5 km)
- Pipeline B - Lumumba Road (Type GRP, D = 1'200 mm, L = 5.1 km)
- Matero reservoir (No.2 chambers; V = 30'000 m³)
- Rehabilitation of existing reservoir (Volume = 11'000 m³)
- Command and control plant
- Water treatment plant
- Pipeline for connection to the Mumbwa Well Field (Q = 190 - 507 l/s, D = 200 - 250 mm, L = 30 km)
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
This majestic project, born of the vision and imagination of Giorgio...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...