Abuja - Nigeria
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
Description for Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and tanks for Millenium Park in Abuja.
- Temporary weir (No. 1)
- Reservoir No. 1 (V = 1'700 m³)
- Reservoir No. 2 (V = 330 m³)
- Reservoir No. 3 (V = 500 m³)
- Primary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm , L = 4'000 m)
- Secondary Pipeline (Dmax = 300 mm, L = 4'000 m)
- Pumps Type Flygt
- Ornamental fountains (No. 80)
- Telecontrol system
- Topographic site survey
- Construction design of hydraulic structures
- Hydraulic and structural calculations for irrigation and water supply system
- Structural calculations for civil works
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...