Yacht Club Tevere
1995 - 2001
Description for Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km from the mouth.
MARINA FOR 197 BERTH POINTS (10 to 25 m):
- Basin Area (26600 m²)
- Excavation (122500 m³)
- External Dam And Internal Docks
- Double Steel Sheet-Pile Wall (1200 m)
- Larssen Sheet-Pile LX 8, 12 (16000 m²)
- Diwydag Type Tie-Rods (2787 m)
- Embankments (14950 m³)
- Concrete works (1115 m³)
- Roads, Stockyards, Access Ramps (15000 m²)
- Central pier (3 x 150 m)
- Steel Piles D = 600 mm (N° 146)
- Precast Concrete Slabs 450 m²
- Water Recycling Canal
- Electrical System ( 200 kW )
- Hydraulic and Fire fighting systems
- Communication and Signal systems
- Buildings (650 m²)
- Pool N° 1
- Tennis Courts N° 2
- Boat Depot (2200 m²)
- Slipway (up to 65 t) (25 x 7 m)
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and : approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...