Yacht Club Tevere
1995 - 2001
Description for Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km from the mouth.
MARINA FOR 197 BERTH POINTS (10 to 25 m):
- Basin Area (26600 m²)
- Excavation (122500 m³)
- External Dam And Internal Docks
- Double Steel Sheet-Pile Wall (1200 m)
- Larssen Sheet-Pile LX 8, 12 (16000 m²)
- Diwydag Type Tie-Rods (2787 m)
- Embankments (14950 m³)
- Concrete works (1115 m³)
- Roads, Stockyards, Access Ramps (15000 m²)
- Central pier (3 x 150 m)
- Steel Piles D = 600 mm (N° 146)
- Precast Concrete Slabs 450 m²
- Water Recycling Canal
- Electrical System ( 200 kW )
- Hydraulic and Fire fighting systems
- Communication and Signal systems
- Buildings (650 m²)
- Pool N° 1
- Tennis Courts N° 2
- Boat Depot (2200 m²)
- Slipway (up to 65 t) (25 x 7 m)
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and : approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
This majestic project, born of the vision and imagination of Giorgio...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...