Cordoba - Argentina
Panedile Argentina S.A.I.C.F. e I., Società Italiana per Condotte d'Acqua S.p.A. - Rome
1973 - 1985
Description for Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
- IP = 750 MW, max gross head = 204 m, Qt = 500 m³/s, Qp = 312 m³/s
- Main dam: zoned earth fill with impervious central core (H = 104 m, Crest L = 410 m, V = 3.6 Mm³)
- Saddle dam - zoned earth fill with impervious core (H = 50 m, Crest L = 1.475 m, V = 1.6 Mm³)
- Underground power house (L = 105 m, Width 25 m, H = 47 m, N° 4 Francis turbine/pump reversible units - 187.5 MW each)
- Surge shaft (H = 62 m, A = 1,012 m²)
- Tailrace tunnel - and headrace for storage pumping (L = 5,315 m, A = 200.60 m²)
- Access tunnel to underground power station (L = 1,800 m)
- Spillway (Q = 2,100 m³/s)
- Intake works and penstocks
- General consultancy and supervision of the entire scheme with full technical responsibilities and approval of all the projects, supervision of construction, special studies
- Construction design of all works excluding : embankments (Panedile Argentina), hydraulic equipment (Allis Chalmers), electrical equipment (Brown Boveri), mechanical equipment (IMPSA)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...