Nuoro - Italy
Consorzio di Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale
2003 - 2006
Description for Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two phases:
Phase 1 – Gravity Dam H = 19 m, V = 400.000 m³,
Phase 2 – Reservoir Augmentation (V = 2.000.000 m³).
- Reservoir (A = 26,6 km², V = 2,1 Mm³)
- Dam (H = 28 m, Crest L = 177 m, V = 25.000 m³)
- Spillway (Q = 685 m³/s, Type -overflow crest, L = 84 m)
- Energy Dissipators (Type - stepped spillway, Type (stilling basin) - USBR type II, L = 81 m)
- Outlet Works (Q = 36 m³/s, N° 2 Gates (roller + sliding))
- Inlet Works (Intake Tower designed to allow an increase of the dead capacity)
- Ancillary Works (Access Roads 1.2 km, Control House, Instrumentation for Control and Measurements)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...