Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population (0.4 million)
- Future Population (1.2 million)
- Minimum Capacity (120 m³/day *103)
- Minimum Flow (1.4 m³/s)
- Maximum Capacity (600 m³/day *103)
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...