Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population (0.4 million)
- Future Population (1.2 million)
- Minimum Capacity (120 m³/day *103)
- Minimum Flow (1.4 m³/s)
- Maximum Capacity (600 m³/day *103)
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...