Rome - Italy
Pietro Cidonio S.p.A. – Roma for Roma Municipality
1971 - 1990
Description for Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
- Present Population (0.4 million)
- Future Population (1.2 million)
- Minimum Capacity (120 m³/day *103)
- Minimum Flow (1.4 m³/s)
- Maximum Capacity (600 m³/day *103)
- Complete Treatment Effluent And Sludge
- Effluent: by activated sludge process
- Sludge: by chemical treatment and filter-pressing
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high RCC dam has proved to be one of...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...