2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
- Reservoir (Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3)
- Susu dam (RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m)
- Spillway (Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m)
- Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 26 m)
- Diversion tunnel (L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 4,200 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Surge shaft (Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 1'715 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, n°2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW)
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...