2013 - 2014
Description for Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
- Reservoir (Catchment area 158 km2, V = 24 Mm3)
- Susu dam (RCC gravity type, H = 88 m, L = 466 m)
- Spillway (Free-overflow, L = 40 m, Q = 1,726 m3/s, Dim. 9 x 7 m)
- Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 26 m)
- Diversion tunnel (L = 207 m, W = 6.5 m)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 4,200 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Surge shaft (Upper portion: H = 74 m, D = 17 - 19 m; Lower portion: H = 170 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 1'715 m, D = 8.3 m)
- Underground powerhouse (Dim. 88 x 22.5 x 35.5 m, n°2 Francis turbines, IP = 2x191 MW)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).