Tachira state - Venezuela
CONINTUR Joint venture: Astaldi Estero, Cogefar, local contractor
1981 - 1983
Description for Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
- La Honda Dam, zoned earth fill with central vertical impervious core (H=140 m; L = 560 m; V = 9.3 Mm³)
- Upper Headrace Tunnel (L = 6.6 km, A = 22 m²)
- Surge Shaft (H = 134 m, A = 113 m²)
- Pressure Shaft, partly steel lined (H = 271 m, A = 22 m²)
- Lower Headrace Tunnel (L = 1.2 km, A = 22 m²)
- Steel Lined Underground Penstocks (N° 2; L = 360 m; D = 3 m)
- Outdoor Power House equipped with two pelton turbines with a distributor of six nozzles (D = 3.3 m; n = 225 rev/min)
- Ancillary Works: intake structures, drainage tunnels around the surge shaft, above the penstocks and the lower headrace tunnel, access galleries for construction and inspection purposes
- Overall revision of the final design
- Consultancy for the selection and the optimization of the underground excavation and support techniques
- Campaign of laboratory and in situ tests for the geotechnical characterization of rock masses and the rock bolting methods
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...