Sardinia - Italy
Ente Autonomo del Flumendosa (EAF)
2003 - 2010
Description for Uvini (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
- Reservoir ( Total Reservoir Vol. = 320 Mm3 )
- Penstock ( Diameter =
- Underground Power House ( D (circular plan) = 17 m, H = 29.4 m )
- Electromechanical Works: N° 2 Turbines (Kaplan + Francis), Total IP = 15.8 MW
- - Kaplan Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 30 m3/s, Max. net head =
50 m, Max. power = 14.5 MW
- - Francis Turbine: Max. diverted flow = 3.0 m3/s, Max. net head = 50.0 m, Max. power = 1.3 MW
- Main Transformers ( N° 2 )
- - Kaplan: No-load ratio = 9 / 70 kV, Rated power = 17.5 MVA
- - Francis: No-load ratio = 0.4 / 15 kV, Rated power = 1.6 MVA
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.