Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - in progress
Description for Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir (H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4);
- Intake (Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate);
- Power Tunnel (D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m)
- Small Generating Unit (Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW)
- Main Generating Unit (Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW)
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...