Administrative district of Zenica-Doboj - Bosnia and Herzegovina
JP ELEKTROPRIVREDA BiH d.d.
2013 - in progress
Description for Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed power of 19.6 MW.
- Concrete Weir (H = 9/19 m, Crest L = 119 m, Radial Gates N° 4);
- Intake (Width = 21.6 m, H = 16 m , N° 3 Gates – N° 2 Auxiliary Gates + N° 1 Main Gate);
- Power Tunnel (D = 6.6 m, L= 1,462 m)
- Small Generating Unit (Q = 18 m³/s, Net Head = 8.4 m, N° 1 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 1.1 MW)
- Main Generating Unit (Q = 100 m³/s, Net Head = 21.3 m, N° 2 Kaplan S Turbine, IP = 2x9,28 MW)
- Pre-Contract Services (review of preliminary design, project planning and implementation, procurement process)
- Post-Contract Services (review of design documents, project and site management, monitoring and supervision of health, safety and environmental issues).
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high RCC dam has proved to be one of...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...