Hydro Energy Corporation
2016 - in progress
Description for Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Enguri River with a total installed capacity of 560 MW (energy annual production 2185 GWh/y).
- IELI HPP (80 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 60 m; Volume Reservoir = 4 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 15 Km, D = 4 m; Penstock: L = 1 km, D = 3.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 278 m, IP = 80 MW, N° 2 Francis; E = 305 GWh/y)
- KVANCHIANARI HPP (230 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 65 m; Volume Reservoir = 5.7 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 19 km, D = 6 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 250 m, D = 5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 298 m, IP = 230 MW, N° 3 Francis; E = 920 GWh/y)
- DIZI HPP (250 MW):
- - Concrete Gravity Dam H = 65 m, Volume Reservoir = 5 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 10 km, D = 7.5 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 150 m, D = 6.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 195 m, IP= 250 MW, N° 3 Francis, E = 960 GWh/y)
- Phase I: Prefeasibility Study
- Phase II: Feasibility Study of the Cascade
- Phase III: Basic Design
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Dam Safety Plan and EPP
- Tender Documents
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Anguilles dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the water resources of the...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.