Hydro Energy Corporation
2016 - in progress
Description for Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Enguri River with a total installed capacity of 560 MW (energy annual production 2185 GWh/y).
- IELI HPP (80 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 60 m; Volume Reservoir = 4 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 15 Km, D = 4 m; Penstock: L = 1 km, D = 3.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 278 m, IP = 80 MW, N° 2 Francis; E = 305 GWh/y)
- KVANCHIANARI HPP (230 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 65 m; Volume Reservoir = 5.7 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 19 km, D = 6 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 250 m, D = 5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 298 m, IP = 230 MW, N° 3 Francis; E = 920 GWh/y)
- DIZI HPP (250 MW):
- - Concrete Gravity Dam H = 65 m, Volume Reservoir = 5 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 10 km, D = 7.5 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 150 m, D = 6.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 195 m, IP= 250 MW, N° 3 Francis, E = 960 GWh/y)
- Phase I: Prefeasibility Study
- Phase II: Feasibility Study of the Cascade
- Phase III: Basic Design
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Dam Safety Plan and EPP
- Tender Documents
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...