Hydro Energy Corporation
2016 - in progress
Description for Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Enguri River with a total installed capacity of 560 MW (energy annual production 2185 GWh/y).
- IELI HPP (80 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 60 m; Volume Reservoir = 4 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 15 Km, D = 4 m; Penstock: L = 1 km, D = 3.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 278 m, IP = 80 MW, N° 2 Francis; E = 305 GWh/y)
- KVANCHIANARI HPP (230 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 65 m; Volume Reservoir = 5.7 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 19 km, D = 6 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 250 m, D = 5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 298 m, IP = 230 MW, N° 3 Francis; E = 920 GWh/y)
- DIZI HPP (250 MW):
- - Concrete Gravity Dam H = 65 m, Volume Reservoir = 5 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 10 km, D = 7.5 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 150 m, D = 6.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 195 m, IP= 250 MW, N° 3 Francis, E = 960 GWh/y)
- Phase I: Prefeasibility Study
- Phase II: Feasibility Study of the Cascade
- Phase III: Basic Design
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Dam Safety Plan and EPP
- Tender Documents
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...