Hydro Energy Corporation
2016 - in progress
Description for Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Enguri River with a total installed capacity of 560 MW (energy annual production 2185 GWh/y).
- IELI HPP (80 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 60 m; Volume Reservoir = 4 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 15 Km, D = 4 m; Penstock: L = 1 km, D = 3.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 278 m, IP = 80 MW, N° 2 Francis; E = 305 GWh/y)
- KVANCHIANARI HPP (230 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 65 m; Volume Reservoir = 5.7 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 19 km, D = 6 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 250 m, D = 5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 298 m, IP = 230 MW, N° 3 Francis; E = 920 GWh/y)
- DIZI HPP (250 MW):
- - Concrete Gravity Dam H = 65 m, Volume Reservoir = 5 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 10 km, D = 7.5 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 150 m, D = 6.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 195 m, IP= 250 MW, N° 3 Francis, E = 960 GWh/y)
- Phase I: Prefeasibility Study
- Phase II: Feasibility Study of the Cascade
- Phase III: Basic Design
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Dam Safety Plan and EPP
- Tender Documents
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...