Hydro Energy Corporation
2016 - in progress
Description for Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Enguri River with a total installed capacity of 560 MW (energy annual production 2185 GWh/y).
- IELI HPP (80 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 60 m; Volume Reservoir = 4 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 15 Km, D = 4 m; Penstock: L = 1 km, D = 3.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 278 m, IP = 80 MW, N° 2 Francis; E = 305 GWh/y)
- KVANCHIANARI HPP (230 MW):
- - RCC Dam H = 65 m; Volume Reservoir = 5.7 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 19 km, D = 6 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 250 m, D = 5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 298 m, IP = 230 MW, N° 3 Francis; E = 920 GWh/y)
- DIZI HPP (250 MW):
- - Concrete Gravity Dam H = 65 m, Volume Reservoir = 5 Mm3
- - Tunnel: L = 10 km, D = 7.5 m; Penstock Shaft: H = 150 m, D = 6.5 m
- - Power House (Outdoor, Gross Head = 195 m, IP= 250 MW, N° 3 Francis, E = 960 GWh/y)
- Phase I: Prefeasibility Study
- Phase II: Feasibility Study of the Cascade
- Phase III: Basic Design
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Dam Safety Plan and EPP
- Tender Documents
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...