National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage Storage Plant (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam ( Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m )
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply: V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia)
Mulembo-Lelya is a hydropower project located...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...