National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...