National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...