National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...