National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Hydropower (Ethiopia)
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Kamuzu I (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Gabon - Congo Interconnector (INTGACO)
The project consists of the design and tender documents of the 400 kV...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.