National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant