National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...