Oromia region - Ethiopia
Salini Impregilo S.p.A.
2016 - in progress
Description for Koysha (Ethiopia)
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW), comprising Gilgel Gibe (200 MW), Gibe II (420 MW) and Gibe III (1870 MW), all currently in operation.
- RCC Gravity Dam (H = 170 m, crest L = 990 m)
- U/S RCC & Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 42 m, L = 330 m)
- D/S Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 210 m)
- Gated Spillway (Q=13'100 m3/s), on the abutment, with ski jump and plunge pool
- Penstocks (No. 3, L = 0.65 km, D = 9.5 m)
- Power House (type, No. 8 Francis turbines, IP = 2160 MW, synchronous generators 318 MVA at 16kV)
- Switchyard (400kV, no. 14 bays)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).