Oromia region - Ethiopia
Salini Impregilo S.p.A.
2016 - in progress
Description for Koysha (Ethiopia)
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW), comprising Gilgel Gibe (200 MW), Gibe II (420 MW) and Gibe III (1870 MW), all currently in operation.
- RCC Gravity Dam (H = 170 m, crest L = 990 m)
- U/S RCC & Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 42 m, L = 330 m)
- D/S Rockfill Cofferdam (H = 14 m, L = 210 m)
- Gated Spillway (Q=13'100 m3/s), on the abutment, with ski jump and plunge pool
- Penstocks (No. 3, L = 0.65 km, D = 9.5 m)
- Power House (type, No. 8 Francis turbines, IP = 2160 MW, synchronous generators 318 MVA at 16kV)
- Switchyard (400kV, no. 14 bays)
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...