Public Utilities Corporation (PUC)
2016 - in progress
Description for La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing La Gogue dam and the construction of a new water treatment plant for the water supply scheme.
- La Gogue earthfill dam, raised of 6 m (final dam H = 41m, L_crest = 200 m)
- Upgrading works for the drainage system, grouting screen, saddle grouting, etc.
- New side spillway (L = 14 m, Q = 119 m3/s) with stepped chute (L = 150 m, w = 5 m) and stilling basin
- Upgrade of intake tower, rehabilitated and raised of 6 m
- New Water Treatment Plant (capacity of 4400 m3/day) serving the water supply scheme for 13'000 people
- Design review and upgrade
- Tender documents for Dam Raising (FIDIC Red Book) and Water Treatment (FIDIC Yellow Book)
- Assistance during bidding process
- Construction supervision as FIDIC Engineer and Employer’s Representative
- Supervision during commissioning
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...