Public Utilities Corporation (PUC)
2016 - in progress
Description for La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing La Gogue dam and the construction of a new water treatment plant for the water supply scheme.
- La Gogue earthfill dam, raised of 6 m (final dam H = 41m, L_crest = 200 m)
- Upgrading works for the drainage system, grouting screen, saddle grouting, etc.
- New side spillway (L = 14 m, Q = 119 m3/s) with stepped chute (L = 150 m, w = 5 m) and stilling basin
- Upgrade of intake tower, rehabilitated and raised of 6 m
- New Water Treatment Plant (capacity of 4400 m3/day) serving the water supply scheme for 13'000 people
- Design review and upgrade
- Tender documents for Dam Raising (FIDIC Red Book) and Water Treatment (FIDIC Yellow Book)
- Assistance during bidding process
- Construction supervision as FIDIC Engineer and Employer’s Representative
- Supervision during commissioning
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).