Public Utilities Corporation (PUC)
2016 - in progress
Description for La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing La Gogue dam and the construction of a new water treatment plant for the water supply scheme.
- La Gogue earthfill dam, raised of 6 m (final dam H = 41m, L_crest = 200 m)
- Upgrading works for the drainage system, grouting screen, saddle grouting, etc.
- New side spillway (L = 14 m, Q = 119 m3/s) with stepped chute (L = 150 m, w = 5 m) and stilling basin
- Upgrade of intake tower, rehabilitated and raised of 6 m
- New Water Treatment Plant (capacity of 4400 m3/day) serving the water supply scheme for 13'000 people
- Design review and upgrade
- Tender documents for Dam Raising (FIDIC Red Book) and Water Treatment (FIDIC Yellow Book)
- Assistance during bidding process
- Construction supervision as FIDIC Engineer and Employer’s Representative
- Supervision during commissioning
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...