Public Utilities Corporation (PUC)
2016 - in progress
Description for La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing La Gogue dam and the construction of a new water treatment plant for the water supply scheme.
- La Gogue earthfill dam, raised of 6 m (final dam H = 41m, L_crest = 200 m)
- Upgrading works for the drainage system, grouting screen, saddle grouting, etc.
- New side spillway (L = 14 m, Q = 119 m3/s) with stepped chute (L = 150 m, w = 5 m) and stilling basin
- Upgrade of intake tower, rehabilitated and raised of 6 m
- New Water Treatment Plant (capacity of 4400 m3/day) serving the water supply scheme for 13'000 people
- Design review and upgrade
- Tender documents for Dam Raising (FIDIC Red Book) and Water Treatment (FIDIC Yellow Book)
- Assistance during bidding process
- Construction supervision as FIDIC Engineer and Employer’s Representative
- Supervision during commissioning
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...