Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2008 - 2009
Description for Mambilla (Nigeria)
Hydroelectric Power Plant including 3 dams, 2 underground power houses and auxilliary works.
- Gembu Dam (RCC dam, H = 100 m, Crest Length = 515 m, Vol. = 1.2 Mm3)
- Sumsum Dam (RCC dam, H = 35 m, Crest Length = 460 m, Vol. 0,9 Mm3)
- Nghu Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 95 m, Crest Length = 680 m, Vol. = 5 Mm3)
- Donga Crossing Penstock (N°2, L = 2.3 Km, D = 3 m )
- Gembu - Sumsum Tunnel ( L = 16 Km, D = 6 m, type unlinking )
- Sumsum - Nghu Canal ( L = 1,5 Km, Width = 10 m )
- Headrace canal ( L = 3.1 Km, Width = 15 m )
- Power Shaft ( N° 16, D = 5.25 – 8.40 m, Total L = 1000 m )
- Underground Power Houses ( N°2, Dimensions 175 x 27 x h 38 m, N°16 Turbines Pellton, Power of Each Group = 250 MW, Firm Energy = 6,940 GWh/y, Design Flow = 88 m3/s, Total Head = 1007 m, Total Installed Power = 4,000 MW
- Tailrace Tunnel ( N°2, type unlined, L = 6 Km, D = 8 m )
- Tailrace canal ( L = 3 Km, Width = 25 m )
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.