Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2008 - 2009
Description for Mambilla (Nigeria)
Hydroelectric Power Plant including 3 dams, 2 underground power houses and auxilliary works.
- Gembu Dam (RCC dam, H = 100 m, Crest Length = 515 m, Vol. = 1.2 Mm3)
- Sumsum Dam (RCC dam, H = 35 m, Crest Length = 460 m, Vol. 0,9 Mm3)
- Nghu Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 95 m, Crest Length = 680 m, Vol. = 5 Mm3)
- Donga Crossing Penstock (N°2, L = 2.3 Km, D = 3 m )
- Gembu - Sumsum Tunnel ( L = 16 Km, D = 6 m, type unlinking )
- Sumsum - Nghu Canal ( L = 1,5 Km, Width = 10 m )
- Headrace canal ( L = 3.1 Km, Width = 15 m )
- Power Shaft ( N° 16, D = 5.25 – 8.40 m, Total L = 1000 m )
- Underground Power Houses ( N°2, Dimensions 175 x 27 x h 38 m, N°16 Turbines Pellton, Power of Each Group = 250 MW, Firm Energy = 6,940 GWh/y, Design Flow = 88 m3/s, Total Head = 1007 m, Total Installed Power = 4,000 MW
- Tailrace Tunnel ( N°2, type unlined, L = 6 Km, D = 8 m )
- Tailrace canal ( L = 3 Km, Width = 25 m )
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.