Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2008 - 2009
Description for Mambilla (Nigeria)
Hydroelectric Power Plant including 3 dams, 2 underground power houses and auxilliary works.
- Gembu Dam (RCC dam, H = 100 m, Crest Length = 515 m, Vol. = 1.2 Mm3)
- Sumsum Dam (RCC dam, H = 35 m, Crest Length = 460 m, Vol. 0,9 Mm3)
- Nghu Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 95 m, Crest Length = 680 m, Vol. = 5 Mm3)
- Donga Crossing Penstock (N°2, L = 2.3 Km, D = 3 m )
- Gembu - Sumsum Tunnel ( L = 16 Km, D = 6 m, type unlinking )
- Sumsum - Nghu Canal ( L = 1,5 Km, Width = 10 m )
- Headrace canal ( L = 3.1 Km, Width = 15 m )
- Power Shaft ( N° 16, D = 5.25 – 8.40 m, Total L = 1000 m )
- Underground Power Houses ( N°2, Dimensions 175 x 27 x h 38 m, N°16 Turbines Pellton, Power of Each Group = 250 MW, Firm Energy = 6,940 GWh/y, Design Flow = 88 m3/s, Total Head = 1007 m, Total Installed Power = 4,000 MW
- Tailrace Tunnel ( N°2, type unlined, L = 6 Km, D = 8 m )
- Tailrace canal ( L = 3 Km, Width = 25 m )
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...