Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2008 - 2009
Description for Mambilla (Nigeria)
Hydroelectric Power Plant including 3 dams, 2 underground power houses and auxilliary works.
- Gembu Dam (RCC dam, H = 100 m, Crest Length = 515 m, Vol. = 1.2 Mm3)
- Sumsum Dam (RCC dam, H = 35 m, Crest Length = 460 m, Vol. 0,9 Mm3)
- Nghu Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 95 m, Crest Length = 680 m, Vol. = 5 Mm3)
- Donga Crossing Penstock (N°2, L = 2.3 Km, D = 3 m )
- Gembu - Sumsum Tunnel ( L = 16 Km, D = 6 m, type unlinking )
- Sumsum - Nghu Canal ( L = 1,5 Km, Width = 10 m )
- Headrace canal ( L = 3.1 Km, Width = 15 m )
- Power Shaft ( N° 16, D = 5.25 – 8.40 m, Total L = 1000 m )
- Underground Power Houses ( N°2, Dimensions 175 x 27 x h 38 m, N°16 Turbines Pellton, Power of Each Group = 250 MW, Firm Energy = 6,940 GWh/y, Design Flow = 88 m3/s, Total Head = 1007 m, Total Installed Power = 4,000 MW
- Tailrace Tunnel ( N°2, type unlined, L = 6 Km, D = 8 m )
- Tailrace canal ( L = 3 Km, Width = 25 m )
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...