Ministry of Natural Resources & Energy (Department of Water Affairs)
2016 - in progress
Description for Nondvo (Swaziland)
The main purposes of Mbabane - Manzini project are:
- provide potable water to the two cities of Mbabane and Manzini, but in the limits established by the Tripartite Agreement signed with South Africa and Mozambique;
- increase downstream irrigation;
- increase hydropower generation at Edwaleni and Magaduza hydropower stations;
- augment the urban raw water supply for Matsapha/Manzini;
- exploit the available Nondvo dam head for hydropower generation.
- GRAVITY Dam (H = 55 m, Vreservoir = 90 Mm3)
- Powerhouse (Francis Turbines, IP = 600 kW, Q =2.5 m3/s, Eavg = 4 GWh/y)
- Irrigation Area (approx. 3,500 ha)
- Water Supply (approx. 200,000 population)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.