Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel (L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m)
- Penstock (H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m)
- Underground Power House (L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m)
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m)
- Electromechanical Works (No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m)
- Main Transformer (N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA)
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Gibe II Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Hydropower (Ethiopia)
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...