Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel (L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m)
- Penstock (H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m)
- Underground Power House (L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m)
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m)
- Electromechanical Works (No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m)
- Main Transformer (N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA)
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.