Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel (L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m)
- Penstock (H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m)
- Underground Power House (L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m)
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m)
- Electromechanical Works (No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m)
- Main Transformer (N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA)
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.