Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel (L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m)
- Penstock (H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m)
- Underground Power House (L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m)
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m)
- Electromechanical Works (No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m)
- Main Transformer (N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.