Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...