Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...