Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden Hydropower (Israel)
Kokhav Hayarden is a classical Pumped Storage Plant with an installed power of 300 MW
- Upper Dam ( Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3 )
- Lower Dam ( Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3 )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining )
- Upper Surge Shaft ( H = 48 m, D = 14 m )
- Penstock ( H = 670 m, D = 4 m )
- Underground Power House ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m )
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Bagré Multi-purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Uvini Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
The Lufubu hydropower cascade includes three...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...