Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden Hydropower (Israel)
Kokhav Hayarden is a classical Pumped Storage Plant with an installed power of 300 MW
- Upper Dam ( Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3 )
- Lower Dam ( Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3 )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining )
- Upper Surge Shaft ( H = 48 m, D = 14 m )
- Penstock ( H = 670 m, D = 4 m )
- Underground Power House ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m )
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study and detailed design...
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.