Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden Hydropower (Israel)
Kokhav Hayarden is a classical Pumped Storage Plant with an installed power of 300 MW
- Upper Dam ( Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3 )
- Lower Dam ( Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3 )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining )
- Upper Surge Shaft ( H = 48 m, D = 14 m )
- Penstock ( H = 670 m, D = 4 m )
- Underground Power House ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m )
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.