Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden Hydropower (Israel)
Kokhav Hayarden is a classical Pumped Storage Plant with an installed power of 300 MW
- Upper Dam ( Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3 )
- Lower Dam ( Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3 )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining )
- Upper Surge Shaft ( H = 48 m, D = 14 m )
- Penstock ( H = 670 m, D = 4 m )
- Underground Power House ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m )
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Gilgel Gibe Hydropower (Ethiopia)
The Gilgel Gibe hydropower plant is the first...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.