Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...