Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...