Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Gabon - Congo Interconnector (INTGACO)
The project consists of the design and tender documents of the 400 kV...
Djoue Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.