Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden (Israel)
- Upper Dam (Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3)
- Lower Dam (Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining)
- Upper Surge Shaft (H = 48 m, D = 14 m)
- Penstock (H = 670 m, D = 4 m)
- Underground Power House (N°2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW)
- Tailrace Tunnel (L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m)
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...