Hutchinson Water International Holdings (HWL)
Description for Kokhav Hayarden Hydropower (Israel)
Kokhav Hayarden is a classical Pumped Storage Plant with an installed power of 300 MW
- Upper Dam ( Earthfill, H = 25 m, L = 1.8 km, Vol. = 1.5 Mm3, Live Storage = 3.1 Mm3 )
- Lower Dam ( Rockfill w. concrete facing, H = 18 m, L = 1.7 km, Vol. = 0.2 Mm2, Live Storage = 2.8 Mm3 )
- Headrace tunnel ( L = 755 m, D = 5.5 m, Concrete Lining )
- Upper Surge Shaft ( H = 48 m, D = 14 m )
- Penstock ( H = 670 m, D = 4 m )
- Underground Power House ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 300 MW )
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1.6 km, D = 5.5 m )
Genzano Storage Plant (Italy)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Alto Temo is a hollow gravity dam located in the...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...