S. Michele sul Liscia - Italy
S.A.F.I.E. – Beneficiary: U.S. NAVY
1994 - 1996
Description for Liscia (Italy)
U.S NAVY housing residential complex
- Housing (No. 140 Houses, 2 – 4 bedrooms)
- Multi-function buildings (No. 3, A = 2'170 m²)
- Elementary School (A = 4'000 m²)
- Roads (L = 3 Km)
- Landscaping (communal gardens and playgrounds)
- Sport centers (No. 1 swimming pool, No. 2 sports area)
- Drains & sewage (No. 1 treatment plant, L = 2.8 km)
- Water supply (No. 2 pumping stations, V_reservoir = 850 m³)
- Electrical system (P = 750 KW)
- Firefighting, heating, telephone systems
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.