S. Michele sul Liscia - Italy
S.A.F.I.E. – Beneficiary: U.S. NAVY
1994 - 1996
Description for Liscia (Italy)
U.S NAVY housing residential complex
- Housing (No. 140 Houses, 2 – 4 bedrooms)
- Multi-function buildings (No. 3, A = 2'170 m²)
- Elementary School (A = 4'000 m²)
- Roads (L = 3 Km)
- Landscaping (communal gardens and playgrounds)
- Sport centers (No. 1 swimming pool, No. 2 sports area)
- Drains & sewage (No. 1 treatment plant, L = 2.8 km)
- Water supply (No. 2 pumping stations, V_reservoir = 850 m³)
- Electrical system (P = 750 KW)
- Firefighting, heating, telephone systems
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...