S. Michele sul Liscia - Italy
S.A.F.I.E. – Beneficiary: U.S. NAVY
1994 - 1996
Description for Liscia (Italy)
U.S NAVY housing residential complex
- Housing (No. 140 Houses, 2 – 4 bedrooms)
- Multi-function buildings (No. 3, A = 2'170 m²)
- Elementary School (A = 4'000 m²)
- Roads (L = 3 Km)
- Landscaping (communal gardens and playgrounds)
- Sport centers (No. 1 swimming pool, No. 2 sports area)
- Drains & sewage (No. 1 treatment plant, L = 2.8 km)
- Water supply (No. 2 pumping stations, V_reservoir = 850 m³)
- Electrical system (P = 750 KW)
- Firefighting, heating, telephone systems
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.