National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...