National Water Commission
2016 - in progress
Description for Hermitage (Jamaica)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage Dam that is the main storage reservoir for the Kingston Metropolitan Area (KSA).
- Hermitage Dam (Concrete Gravity type: H = 45 m, L = 208 m)
- Reservoir Capacity: Vol. = 1.8 Mm3 (design) 1.23 (current)
- Intake controlled by 4 valves , of which 2 are currently operating
- Water Supply : V= 68,000 m3/d (design), 41,000 m3 with 16 hours of operation day
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Bathymetrical survey, Investigations
- Feasibility study
- Detailed Design
- Tender Documents
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Operating manuals, Watershed Management
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...