SP has provided engineering services in more than 30 countries.
More than 200 dams and 100 hydropower plants designed.
Innovative ideas, cutting edge technologies, world records.
The videos of our projects are the company’s business card
Work Progress - January 2017
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance
Work Progress - April 2017
All engineering and consultancy services from conceptual scheme to construction details.
All types of studies: engineering, geological, environmental, financial.
All the phases: from the idea to monitoring of operation.
Dams & Hydro of all types and sizes, from micro to huge.
Gerd 6000 MW Africa’s largest hydro.
Gibe III 250 m, World’s Highest RCC.
Batoka dam, 180 m, on the mighty Zambezi river.
10 micro hydro in the beautiful Jamaica.
Family-owned and managed, since 1964.
80 experts and specialists,
in all the fields of engineering
(hydraulic, geotechnical, structural, electrical, mechanical, etc.),
geology, architecture, economy, environment.
Our best projects on the world-wide magazines
Technical Studies For Small Hydro Electric Power Plants – Ivory Coast
Opening of the Gibe III spillway - Ethiopia
New contract for Pontecosi Dam rehabilitation - Italy
Second Part of the Training for Sub-Transmission HV Lines Project - Tanzania
Plaine Hollandaise Dam – Seychelles
Feasibility Study for Sub-Transmission HV Lines and Distribution Substations for Rural Electrification, in Tanzania
Innovative, Tailored, Fast Track.
SP has always been involved in complex engineering projects.
We have invented innovative ad-hoc solutions using cutting edge technologies.
We use “fast track” techniques, a pioneering approach to complete our projects in short time.
OUR RECENT INNOVATIVE PROJECTS ARE THE FIRM'S BUSINESS CARD
- Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia), Engineering for the hydropower plant including world’s highest RCC Gravity Dam
- Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania), Engineering services for hydropower plant
- Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia), Engineering services for a hydropower cascade
- Ruzizi's Transmission System (Africa), Engineering for Transmission System in DRC, Rwanda and Burundi
- Kidunda Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania), Engineering for hydropower plant, water supply and irrigation
- HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania), Engineering services for rural electrification
- Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania), Engineering services for a hydropower plant and transmission line
- Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania), Engineering services for a hydro power plant and transmission line
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia), Design of an iconic dam and hydroelectric plant on the Blue Nile
- Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia), Engineering services for hydropower plants
- La Gogue Dam (Seychelles), Engineering for earthfill dam rehabilitation and a new water treatment plant
- Koysha Hydropower (Ethiopia), Engineering of Khoysha hpp with its high RCC gravity dam
- Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi), Engineering services for dam raising and rehabilitation
- Rogun Hydropower (Tajikistan), Engineering services for hydropower plant
- Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia), Engineering for pumped hydro plant
- Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia), Engineering services for hydropower cascade
- Anguilles Dam (Mauritius), Engineering services for urban water supply and irrigation
- Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji), Engineering for new hydro and extension of Nadarivatu HPP
- Dam Break Studies (Mauritius), Flood management for several existing reservoirs
- Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe), Engineering services for rehabilitation of the existing dam
- Hydropower Projects (Ghana), Engineering for ten hydropower plants
- Mulembo-Lelya Hydropower (Zambia), Engineering services for a hydropower project
- Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania), Engineering for hydropower plant, water supply and irrigation
- Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles), Engineering for water supply dam and treatment plant
- King Talal Hydropower (Jordan), Engineering services for new hydropower and upgrade existing multi-purpose plant
Drop on in
Studio Ing. G. Pietrangeli S.r.l.
Via Cicerone, 28
00193 Rome - Italy
Give us a call
Office: (+39) 06 3210880
Fax: (+39) 06 3227276