Sardinia Water Authority (Ente Acque della Sardegna ENAS)
2003 - 2010
Description for Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
- Loading reservoir with daily regulated Vol. = 1.4 Mm3
- Headrace Tunnel (L = 750 m, D = 4.25 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 33.5 m, D = 8.20 m)
- Penstock (H = 150 m, D = 2.40 m)
- Underground Power House (L = 34 m, W = 16 m, H = 31 m)
- Tailrace Tunnel ( L = 1000 m, D = 4.50 m)
- Electromechanical Works (No. 1 Francis Turbine, IP = 27.5 MW, Q = 25.4 m3/s, Max. net head = 115 m)
- Main Transformer (N°1, No load ratio = 9 / 150 kV, Rated power = 32 MVA)
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.