Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 – 2006
Description for Arcichiaro (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment (A = 21.8 km²)
- Reservoir (V = 11.1 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m²)
- Concrete Weir (H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³)
- Spillway (L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s)
- Penstock (L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m)
- Power house (L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y)
- Transmission line (L = 5.5 km)
- Access road (L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges)
- Tunnel (L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m)
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and imagination of Giorgio...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...