Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 – 2006
Description for Arcichiaro (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment (A = 21.8 km²)
- Reservoir (V = 11.1 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m²)
- Concrete Weir (H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³)
- Spillway (L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s)
- Penstock (L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m)
- Power house (L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y)
- Transmission line (L = 5.5 km)
- Access road (L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges)
- Tunnel (L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m)
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...