Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high RCC dam has proved to be one of...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
The main components of the project are: the Kamanyola Electrical Substation,...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.