Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...