Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...