Rio Guayllabamba - Ecuador
Hidroequinoccio HEQ S.A.
2009 - 2012
Description for Chespi (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an installed power of 468 MW.
- Reservoir (V = 2,3 Mm³)
- Arch dam (H = 68 m, L_crest = 144 m, V = 45.000 m³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 18,3 Km, D = 5,4 m)
- Tailrace tunnel (L = 6,3 Km, D = 6,4 m)
- Surge Shaft (H = 123 m, D = 15 m)
- Penstock (L = 1'000 m, D = 4-3,4 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Pelton turbines, IP = 117 MW each)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
This majestic project, born of the vision and imagination of Giorgio...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...