Oromia region - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2008 – 2009
Description for Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which includes Gilgel Gibe, Gibe II (operating), Gibe III (under completion) and Gibe IV (planned).
- RCC Gravity Dam (H = 78 m, L_crest = 580 m)
- Spillway on dam body (N° 10 gates, W x H 12x19 m)
- River Diversion Works (No. 2 culverts, D = 12 m, L = 240 m)
- Cofferdam (H = 20 m, L = 240 m , rockfill with internal membrane)
- Dam body Power House (No. 10 Francis turbines, IP = 10x66 MW)
- Switchyard (200 x 150 m, 400 kV line bays)
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...