Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress (H = 46 m, L_crest = 450 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³)
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing (H = 20 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³)
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day)
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km)
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank (V = 20'000 m³)
- Spillway (Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s)
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
This majestic project, born of the vision and imagination of Giorgio...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...