Addis Ababa - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.a.
1964 - 1970
Description for Legadadi (Ethiopia)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
- Main Dam with Concrete Buttress (H = 46 m, L_crest = 450 m, V_concrete = 0.11 Mm³)
- Secondary Dam with Rockfill with bituminous facing (H = 20 m, L_crest = 600 m, V_embankment = 0.21 Mm³)
- Water Treatment Plant ( V_design = 50'000 m³/day)
- Steel Pipeline ( Φ 900 mm, L = 24 km)
- Reinforced Concrete Storage Tank (V = 20'000 m³)
- Spillway (Q_max des = 1'250 m³/s)
- Intake and Outlet Works
- Ancillary Works
- Water supply scheme Feasibility study
- Supervision and interpretation of geological and geotechnical site investigations
- Preliminary Design
- Contract Design
- Detailed Final Design and Construction Drawings
- Supervision of Construction on behalf of Contractor
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...