Maccheronis - Italy
Lombardi s.a. (Beneficiary: Consorzio Bonifica della Sardegna Centrale)
2003 - 2005
Description for Maccheronis (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing concrete gravity dam and through a new spillway on the left abutment.
- Reservoir (A = 615 km², V_existent tot = 25 Mm³, V_final tot = 35 Mm³)
- Dam (H_existent = 46 m, H_final = 47 m, L_final = 435 m, V_cls final = 96'000 m³)
- Spillway existent (L = 198 m, Q_max = 2'643 m³/s)
- Spillway final on the left abutment (L = 210 m, Q_max = 3'000 m³/s, No. 3 Sector Gates HxW = 12x3 m, N°3 Flap Gates HxW = 12x0.5 m)
- Outlet Tunnel (L = 199 m, D = 3.5 m, Q_max = 65 m³/s, No. 2 Gates HxW = 1.60x2.00 m)
- Inlet Tunnel (L = 432 m, D = 2 m)
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...