District of Maswa - Tanzania
Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, General Directorate for Co-operation to Development - D.G.C.S.
1989 - 1994
Description for Maswa (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district of Maswa for: Population (year 2006 - 79'000 inhab.), Pro-capite water supply (250 l/per.day), irrigation requirements (50 m3/Ha.day).
- Rehabilitation of New Sola Dam (V_reservoir = 4.2 Mm³)
- Pumping Station (dam-treatment plant - No. 4 Pumps, Q = 120-90 l/s each, H = 20 m)
- Drinking water treatment plant (Q = 5'800 m³/day)
- Pumping Station (treatment plant-users):
- No. 2 High head pumps 160 m
- Daytime Q = 50 l/s each; T = 16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 20 l/s each; T=8 h/d, No. 2
- Low level pumps 60 m
- Daytime Q = 21-30 l/s each; T=16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 2 l/s each; T = 8 h/d, No. 6
- Power Station:
- Daytime generator 1000 kVA; 415 V
- Nightime generator 120 kVA; 415 V
- Water Supply GRP pipeline (L = 68 km, D = 100÷400 mm)
- Raised water tank (No. 11, V = 15÷80 m³)
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...