District of Maswa - Tanzania
Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, General Directorate for Co-operation to Development - D.G.C.S.
1989 - 1994
Description for Maswa (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district of Maswa for: Population (year 2006 - 79'000 inhab.), Pro-capite water supply (250 l/per.day), irrigation requirements (50 m3/Ha.day).
- Rehabilitation of New Sola Dam (V_reservoir = 4.2 Mm³)
- Pumping Station (dam-treatment plant - No. 4 Pumps, Q = 120-90 l/s each, H = 20 m)
- Drinking water treatment plant (Q = 5'800 m³/day)
- Pumping Station (treatment plant-users):
- No. 2 High head pumps 160 m
- Daytime Q = 50 l/s each; T = 16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 20 l/s each; T=8 h/d, No. 2
- Low level pumps 60 m
- Daytime Q = 21-30 l/s each; T=16 h/d, No. 9
- Nightime Q = 2 l/s each; T = 8 h/d, No. 6
- Power Station:
- Daytime generator 1000 kVA; 415 V
- Nightime generator 120 kVA; 415 V
- Water Supply GRP pipeline (L = 68 km, D = 100÷400 mm)
- Raised water tank (No. 11, V = 15÷80 m³)
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.