Iringa - Tanzania
Zarubezhstroy Ojsc (Beneficiary: Tanzania, Ministry of Energy and Minerals)
2011 - in progress
Description for Rumakali (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5 catchment areas, providing a total of Q = 23 m³/s and a geodetic head of 1,423 m.
- Rumakali Dam (Rockfill dam, H = 93 m, L = 800 m)
- North Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H=71 m)
- East Site main Dam (Rockfill dam, H= 140 m)
- Free-Flow Spillway (Rumakali dam, Q = 350 m³/s)
- Power Waterways (Rumakali Head Race Canal L = 4.5 km, West Site Canal L = 3.8 km, East Site Pipe Line HP L= 2,4 km)
- Open Air Pumping Station (Q = 19.5 m³/s)
- Power House (Underground, 90 x 23 x 44 m, Head = 1,423 m, Q = 41 m³/s, N°4 Turbines Pelton)
- Transmission line (V = 220 kV, L = 94 km)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have faithfully followed for the past...
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...