Northern Province - Zambia
LPC Lufubu Power Company Ltd.
2013 - in progress
Description for Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Lufubu River with a total installed capacity of 325 MW (energy annual production 1280 GWh/y).
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 720 Mm³ )
- RCC Dam ( H = 64 m, L_crest = 3'500 m )
- Headrace Canal ( L = 4,4 km )
- Penstock ( L = 2.6 km, D = 4.2 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x66 MW )
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 86 Mm³ )
- RCC Dam ( H = 22 m, L_crest = 600 m )
- Headrace canal ( L = 6.2 km )
- Penstock ( L = 0.6 km, D = 4.2 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x43 MW )
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 400 Mm³ )
- RCC/Rockfill Dam ( H = 47 m, L_crest = 1300 m )
- Headrace Canal ( L = 7.8 km )
- Penstock ( L = 12.1 km, D = 4.5 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x54 MW )
- Feasibility study
- Detailed design
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Tender documents and assistance to the Cliente during the bid
- Supervision of construction
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Bwari Aqueduct (Nigeria)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Hydropower Projects (Jamaica)
The scopes of the assignment, commissioned by...
Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...