Northern Province - Zambia
LPC Lufubu Power Company Ltd.
2013 - in progress
Description for Lufubu Hydropower Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on the Lufubu River with a total installed capacity of 325 MW (energy annual production 1280 GWh/y).
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 720 Mm³ )
- RCC Dam ( H = 64 m, L_crest = 3'500 m )
- Headrace Canal ( L = 4,4 km )
- Penstock ( L = 2.6 km, D = 4.2 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x66 MW )
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 86 Mm³ )
- RCC Dam ( H = 22 m, L_crest = 600 m )
- Headrace canal ( L = 6.2 km )
- Penstock ( L = 0.6 km, D = 4.2 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x43 MW )
- Reservoir ( V_tot = 400 Mm³ )
- RCC/Rockfill Dam ( H = 47 m, L_crest = 1300 m )
- Headrace Canal ( L = 7.8 km )
- Penstock ( L = 12.1 km, D = 4.5 m )
- Power house ( Open air type, No. 2 Francis Turbines IP = 2x54 MW )
- Feasibility study
- Detailed design
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Tender documents and assistance to the Cliente during the bid
- Supervision of construction
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Djoue Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.