IMPREPAR S.p.A. (Impregilo Group)
2013 - 2015
Description for Montedoglio (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to a large flood occurred in 2010. Studio Pietrangeli has been appointed to carry out the assessment of the current conditions and the design of the refurbishment works to restore the complete functionality of the structures damaged during the events of year 2010.
- Reservoir (Total storage 168 Mm3)
- Main Dam (Earthfill type, H = 64.30 m, Crest length 566 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 2.7 Mm3)
- Secondary Dam (Earthfill type, H = 8.6 m, Crest length 288 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 40,000 m3)
- Intake (Rectangular type (WxH) 4.2x6.0 mxm)
- Spillway (design discharge Q = 909 m3/s, side spillway ungated L = 112 m + n° 2 gates L = 24 m)
- Bottom outlet (design discharge Q = 339 m3/s, L = 423 m, D = 6 m)
- Assessment of the damages occurred after the flood event (spillway, dam embankment)
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Survey, site and laboratory investigations
- Feasibility and final design of the rehabilitation works for the damaged structures
- Supervision of construction of the rehabilitation works
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Namakhvani Cascade (Georgia)
Namakhvani HPP Cascade, includes the construction of three hydropower schemes...
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).