IMPREPAR S.p.A. (Impregilo Group)
2013 - 2015
Description for Montedoglio (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to a large flood occurred in 2010. Studio Pietrangeli has been appointed to carry out the assessment of the current conditions and the design of the refurbishment works to restore the complete functionality of the structures damaged during the events of year 2010.
- Reservoir (Total storage 168 Mm3)
- Main Dam (Earthfill type, H = 64.30 m, Crest length 566 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 2.7 Mm3)
- Secondary Dam (Earthfill type, H = 8.6 m, Crest length 288 m, Crest elevation 398.30 m s.l.m., Embankment volume 40,000 m3)
- Intake (Rectangular type (WxH) 4.2x6.0 mxm)
- Spillway (design discharge Q = 909 m3/s, side spillway ungated L = 112 m + n° 2 gates L = 24 m)
- Bottom outlet (design discharge Q = 339 m3/s, L = 423 m, D = 6 m)
- Assessment of the damages occurred after the flood event (spillway, dam embankment)
- Assessment of the conditions of the dam
- Survey, site and laboratory investigations
- Feasibility and final design of the rehabilitation works for the damaged structures
- Supervision of construction of the rehabilitation works
PHASE 1: Achievement of a reservoir for flood control of the Temo...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...