Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Water supply system for the district of Abuja, including pipelines, pumping...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...