Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...