Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano Hydropower (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW )
- Pumping plant ( P = 296 MVA )
- Surge shaft ( H = 30 m, D = 10 m )
- Penstock ( L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Access tunnel to underground power house ( L = 1'415 m )
Tana Beles Multi-Purpose Project (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Busalletta Dam (Italy)
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Lusaka Aqueduct (Zambia)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...
Bumbuna Hydropower (Sierra Leone)
The Bumbuna Hydroelectric Project (BHP) is the...