Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano Hydropower (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW )
- Pumping plant ( P = 296 MVA )
- Surge shaft ( H = 30 m, D = 10 m )
- Penstock ( L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Access tunnel to underground power house ( L = 1'415 m )
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Lower Diamphwe Multi-Purpose Project (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...