Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano Hydropower (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW )
- Pumping plant ( P = 296 MVA )
- Surge shaft ( H = 30 m, D = 10 m )
- Penstock ( L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Access tunnel to underground power house ( L = 1'415 m )
Namakhvani Hydropower (Georgia)
Namakhvani hydropower cascade, envisages the...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Hydropower Projects (Ghana)
The scope of the assignment, commissioned by...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Rogun Hydropower (Tajikistan)
The Rogun Hydropower Plant, on the Vakhsh river...
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...