Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...