Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano Hydropower (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW )
- Pumping plant ( P = 296 MVA )
- Surge shaft ( H = 30 m, D = 10 m )
- Penstock ( L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Access tunnel to underground power house ( L = 1'415 m )
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Limonlu Hydropower (Turkey)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Rio Mannu Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
La Gogue Dam (Seychelles)
The aims of the assignment are the Design Review...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Snowy 2 Pumped Hydro Electric Scheme (Australia)
The project is a pumped hydro plant in Australia...