Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Gibe II (Ethiopia)
Gibe II is the second stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Lufubu Cascade (Zambia)
LUFUBU HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...