Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
High Voltage (Tanzania)
The Sub-Transmission High Voltage Lines and...
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Vranduk (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Vranduk project consists in a run off river power plant with an installed...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...