Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house (No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW)
- Pumping plant (P = 296 MVA)
- Surge shaft (H = 30 m, D = 10 m)
- Penstock (L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Penstock shaft (L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m)
- Access tunnel to underground power house (L = 1'415 m)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...