Guadalajara - Mexico
Coordinacion de Ingenieria de Proyectos S.C (Cipro)
Description for Arcediano Hydropower (Mexico)
Pumped storage plant project (240 MW) envisaged on the shores of Arcediano lake.
- Underground power house ( No. 2 Francis turbines, IP = 240 MW )
- Pumping plant ( P = 296 MVA )
- Surge shaft ( H = 30 m, D = 10 m )
- Penstock ( L = 680 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Penstock shaft ( L = 300 m, D = 2.8 m )
- Access tunnel to underground power house ( L = 1'415 m )
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Ulu Jelai Hydropower (Malaysia)
Ulu Jelai project consists in a RCC gravity dam...
Montedoglio Dam (Italy)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...