Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 – 2006
Description for Arcichiaro (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment (A = 21.8 km²)
- Reservoir (V = 11.1 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m²)
- Concrete Weir (H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³)
- Spillway (L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s)
- Penstock (L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m)
- Power house (L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y)
- Transmission line (L = 5.5 km)
- Access road (L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges)
- Tunnel (L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m)
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Carpat PSP (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...