Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 - 2006
Description for Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment ( A = 21.8 km² )
- Reservoir ( V = 11.1 Mm³ )
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam ( H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m² )
- Concrete Weir ( H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s )
- Penstock ( L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m )
- Power house ( L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y )
- Transmission line ( L = 5.5 km )
- Access road ( L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges )
- Tunnel ( L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m )
Batoka Transmission System (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The Batoka Gorge Hydroelectric Scheme (BGHES)...
Gibe II Hydropower Plant (Ethiopia)
Gibe II hydropower plant is the second stage of...
Uribante Doradas Hydropower (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
HV Transmission System (Ethiopia-Sudan-Egypt)
The project consists in a prefeasibility study...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
King Talal Hydropower (Jordan)
The project is aimed at the careful use of water...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.