Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 - 2006
Description for Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment ( A = 21.8 km² )
- Reservoir ( V = 11.1 Mm³ )
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam ( H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m² )
- Concrete Weir ( H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s )
- Penstock ( L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m )
- Power house ( L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y )
- Transmission line ( L = 5.5 km )
- Access road ( L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges )
- Tunnel ( L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m )
Rwanda HV Transmission Lines (Rwanda)
The scope of the High Voltage Transmission Lines...
Kabwe Aqueduct (Zambia)
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Kabuyanda Multi-Purpose Project (Uganda)
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Bagré Multi-Purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
The “Pôle de Croissance de Bagré”...
Batoka Gorge Hydropower (Zambia/Zimbabwe)
The prestigious project of Batoka Gorge, with...
Thwake Multi-purpose Dam (Kenya)
Thwake is a multi-purpose dam designed to...
High Voltage Interconnector (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Legadadi Dam (Ethiopia)
The purpose of the reservoir is to regulate the...