Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 – 2006
Description for Arcichiaro (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment (A = 21.8 km²)
- Reservoir (V = 11.1 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m²)
- Concrete Weir (H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³)
- Spillway (L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s)
- Penstock (L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m)
- Power house (L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y)
- Transmission line (L = 5.5 km)
- Access road (L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges)
- Tunnel (L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m)
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
King Talal (Jordan)
The assignment comprises the assessment of conditions of the existing plant...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...