Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 - 2006
Description for Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment ( A = 21.8 km² )
- Reservoir ( V = 11.1 Mm³ )
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam ( H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m² )
- Concrete Weir ( H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s )
- Penstock ( L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m )
- Power house ( L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y )
- Transmission line ( L = 5.5 km )
- Access road ( L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges )
- Tunnel ( L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m )
Arda Cascade (Bulgaria)
Hydropower cascade including the existing plants of Karjali (IP = 106 MW),...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Malagarasi Hydropower (Tanzania)
Malagarasi HPP will be a run-of-the river...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
High Voltage Transmission System (GABON-CONGO)
The assignment, financed by European Union...
Maccheronis Dam (Italy)
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Carpat Pumped Storage Plant (Romania)
Pumped storage plant with an installed power of 300 MW.
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...