Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 - 2006
Description for Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment ( A = 21.8 km² )
- Reservoir ( V = 11.1 Mm³ )
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam ( H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m² )
- Concrete Weir ( H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s )
- Penstock ( L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m )
- Power house ( L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y )
- Transmission line ( L = 5.5 km )
- Access road ( L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges )
- Tunnel ( L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m )
Bagré Multi-purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Bosa Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
The Monte Crispu arch-gravity dam was realized...
Mini Hydroelectric Power Plants (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Kariba Dam (Zambia-Zimbabwe)
This project foresees the rehabilitation for the...
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (Ethiopia)
The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance dam project is a...