Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 - 2006
Description for Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment ( A = 21.8 km² )
- Reservoir ( V = 11.1 Mm³ )
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam ( H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m² )
- Concrete Weir ( H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s )
- Penstock ( L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m )
- Power house ( L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y )
- Transmission line ( L = 5.5 km )
- Access road ( L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges )
- Tunnel ( L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m )
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
Porto Romano Multi-Purpose Project (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Chespi Hydropower (Ecuador)
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Rio Grande Hydropower (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Grand Anse Dam (Seychelles)
The water demand in Seychelles is continuously...
Kikonge Multi-Purpose Project (Tanzania)
Kikonge is a multipurpose project foreseen for...