Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 – 2006
Description for Arcichiaro (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment (A = 21.8 km²)
- Reservoir (V = 11.1 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m²)
- Concrete Weir (H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³)
- Spillway (L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s)
- Penstock (L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m)
- Power house (L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y)
- Transmission line (L = 5.5 km)
- Access road (L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges)
- Tunnel (L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m)
Lusaka project including domestic water supply pipeline for the city of...
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...