Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 – 2006
Description for Arcichiaro (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment (A = 21.8 km²)
- Reservoir (V = 11.1 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m²)
- Concrete Weir (H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³)
- Spillway (L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s)
- Penstock (L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m)
- Power house (L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y)
- Transmission line (L = 5.5 km)
- Access road (L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges)
- Tunnel (L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m)
Montedoglio dam has suffered some damages at the spillway and dam body due to...
Grand Ethiopian Renassaince Dam
This majestic project, born of the vision and...
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Rio Mannu (Italy)
Concrete gravity dam for water supply and irrigation to be constructed in two...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
La Gogue (Seychelles)
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation and upgrade of the existing...
Gilgel Gibe (Ethiopia)
Hydroelectric power plant (IP = 200 MW) including rockfill dam, underground...
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Ulu Jelai (Malaysia)