Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 – 2006
Description for Arcichiaro (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment (A = 21.8 km²)
- Reservoir (V = 11.1 Mm³)
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam (H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m²)
- Concrete Weir (H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³)
- Spillway (L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s)
- Penstock (L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m)
- Power house (L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y)
- Transmission line (L = 5.5 km)
- Access road (L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges)
- Tunnel (L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Bituminous face rockfill dam for irrigation, water supply and hydropower...
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.
Jamaica 5 (Jamaica)
This project includes prefeasibility and feasibility studies for five small...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Alto Temo (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³