Guardiaregia - Italy
Ente Risorse Idriche del Molise (ERIM)
1969 - 2006
Description for Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation, industrial purposes, water supply and hydropower generation
- Catchment ( A = 21.8 km² )
- Reservoir ( V = 11.1 Mm³ )
- Bituminous Faced Rockfill dam ( H = 89.3 m, L_crest = 270 m, V = 1.2 Mm³, A_face = 136'000 m² )
- Concrete Weir ( H = 29 m, L_crest = 38.6 m, V = 16'000 m³ )
- Spillway ( L_tot = 85 m, Q = 447 m³/s )
- Penstock ( L = 3.2 km, D = 1.3 m )
- Power house ( L x W = 30 x 10 m, Q_turb = 2.3 m³/s, E = 9 GWh/y )
- Transmission line ( L = 5.5 km )
- Access road ( L = 3.1 Km, No. 2 bridges )
- Tunnel ( L = 1'000 m, H = 3.7 m, W = 4 m )
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Arcichiaro Multi-purpose Project (Italy)
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Rumakali Hydropower (Tanzania)
Hydroelectric Power Plant, with IP = 525 MW, which the exploits of N° 5...
Gibe III Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Gibe III hydropower plant is the third stage of...
Bujagali Hydropower (Uganda)
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
Simbirizzi Hydropower (Italy)
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
Kalivac Hydropower (Albania)
Kalivac Hydropower Plant has 108 MW of installed power.
Djoué Hydropower (Congo)
Djouè river hydroelettric plant (tributary of Congo).