Beirut - Lebanon
Committee for Development and Reconstruction (CDR)
1992 - 1996
Description for Beirut Aqueduct (Lebanon)
Damage assessment and proposal for rehabilitation works of the capital city water supply system.
- No. 5 intakes from spring
- No. 70 main wells
- No. 2 treatment plants
- No. 19 urban storage tanks
- No. 22 pumping stations
- Supply network ( L = 50 km )
- Distribution network ( L = 1'170 km )
- Water resource = 250'000 m³/d
- Network losses = 60%
- Supplied population = 1'700'000 inh.
- Per capita water consumption = 60 l/cap/d
- Water resource = 350'000 m³/d
- Network losses = 35%
- Supplied population = 1'800'000 inh.
- Per capita water consumption = 120 l/cap/d
- Inspection of the intakes and of the main supply structures
- Inspection of the pipelines in the areas of visible losses
- Hydraulic study of the network in order to divide the whole area in hydraulically homogeneous systems
- Identification, program and cost estimation of the rehabilitation works
- Supervision during rehabilitation works
Ruzizi Transmission Lines (Africa)
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...
Roma Est Sewage Plant (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Anguilles Dam (Mauritius)
The scope of the project is to make use of the...
NAO Transmission Line (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in...
Nondvo Multi-purpose Project (Eswatini)
Nondvo multi-purpose dam provides potable water...
Santu Miali Hydropower (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Qaliwana Hydropower (Fiji)
This is the first Studio Pietrangeli’s project...
Kamuzu I Dam (Malawi)
The scope of the assignment is the raising,...