Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Little Beles (Ethiopia)
Reservoir for water supply with a storage capacity equal to 3.5 Mm³.
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Limonlu HPP comprises 4 power plants in cascade to be constructed in 2 phases...
Refurbishment of the Uvini hydropower plant.
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...