Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
Uribante Doradas (Venezuela)
Hydroelectric project with IP = 300 MW.
Porto Romano (Italy)
Yacht Harbour is on the right side of the Tevere River floodplain, about 1 km...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Simbirizzi (Settimo S. Pietro) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Chespi is the first hydroelectric project of the Guayllabamba cascade with an...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...