Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
Kabuyanda is a multipurpose dam envisaged for agriculture (paddy rice and...
Bumbuna (Sierra Leone)
This is one of our pet projects that we have...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Rio Grande (Argentina)
Hydroelectric Plant with Pumped Station.
Giurgiu Ramiresti (Romania)
Irrigation scheme with water from the Danube and irrigated area of 155'000...
Bagré (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Ruzizi Transmission Lines
Studio Pietrangeli is a consultancy firm specialized in transmission lines...