Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Water storage for irrigation, capacity 58 Mm³.
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
NAO (Sierra Leone)
Restore of the MV and LV distribution system in the two towns of Makeni and...
Dam built to provide a reservoir for the urban water supply of Genoa.
Multi-purpose project (underground hydropower plant, water supply, etc.) for...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...
Addis Ababa urban water supply scheme with a storage capacity of 40 Mm3.