Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
Lefkara Storage Plant (Cyprus)
Storage works for Famagusta urban water supply.
Acerenza Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
HV Transmission Lines (Tanzania)
This is a feasibility study of high voltage...
Dire Dam (Ethiopia)
Earthfill dam with impermeable core for water supply to Addis Ababa and to...
Muchinga Hydropower (Zambia)
Hydroelectric plant (IP = 255 MW) on the Lunsemfwa river downstream of the...
Dam Break Studies (Mauritius)
The assignment consists in the analysis of...
Kakono Hydropower (Tanzania)
Kakono will be a Hydropower Plant located on the...
Dabus Hydropower (Ethiopia)
Dabus HPP cascade is located on the Dabus river, a north-flowing tributary of...
Maswa Aqueduct (Tanzania)
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...