Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
Batoka Gorge (Zambia)
Trans-boundary hydropower plant of 1'600 MW, equally shared among Zambia...
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a reservoir capacity of 42...
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Millennium Park (Nigeria)
Design of hydraulic works, water supply and irrigation system, reservoir and...
Impianto Idroelettrico (PI = 255 MW) sul fiume Lunsemfwa a valle della diga...
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Tana Beles (Ethiopia)
The ambitious Tana Beles project was located in the Metekel district of...
Jamaica 6 (Jamaica)
Jamaica 6 project includes the feasibility for six small hpps in Jamaica and...