Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
Alto Temo Dam (Italy)
Water storage plant for irrigation purposes with a capacity of 90 Mm³
Enguri Cascade (Georgia)
ENGURI HPP Cascade envisages the construction of three hydropower plants on...
Casteddu Irrigation Project (Italy)
Three-dam projects for irrigation purposes.
San Lorenzo (Italy)
San Lorenzo (Sestu) is a small hydroelectric plant to supply the water...
Roma Est (Italy)
Sewage treatment plant for domestic and industrial waste water.
Bagré Multi-purpose Project (Burkina Faso)
Bagré multipurpose scheme was built in 1993 and is located along Nakambé...
Gibe V Multi-purpose Project (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Santu Miali (Italy)
Refurbishment of the Santu Miali hydropower plant
Reservoir capacity augmentation through the heightening of an existing...