Lake Tana - Ethiopia
Salini Costruttori S.p.A.
2005 – 2011
Description for Beles (Ethiopia)
Multi-purpose project on Lake Tana, including hydropower plant and irrigation works.
- Lake Tana as a reservoir (V = 32'270 Mm³)
- Headrace tunnel (L = 11 km, D = 8 m)
- Surge shaft (H = 91 m, D = 18 m)
- Penstock (L = 286 m, D = 6.5 m)
- Underground power house (No. 4 Francis turbines, IP = 460 MW, E = 1'720 GWh/y)
- No. 3 weirs for irrigation purposes
The scope of the assignment is the rehabilitation of the existing Hermitage...
Rockfill dam with bituminous facing (BFRd) with a reservoir for irrigation,...
Maswa project including domestic water supply pipeline for the district...
Kabwe urban water supply scheme.
Reservoir storage capacity: 12 Mm³.
Hydroelectric project on the Victoria Nile River within an installed power of...
Koysha is the fourth plant of the Omo river cascade (IPtot = 4600 MW),...
Gibe III (Ethiopia)
The design of this record breaking 250 m high...
Gibe V (Ethiopia)
Gibe V is the fifth stage of the Gibe-Omo hydroelectric cascade which...
Lower Diamphwe (Malawi)
This project includes the Lower Diamphwe Multipurpose Dam and associated...